Pave salmon with herb crust 'blanket'
- To make a pave of salmon, split the side of salmon down the middle lengthways, remove the skin and cut into portions.
- In a food processor, blitz the breadcrumbs, pepper, basil and parsley until the mixture resembles green crumbs. Add the cheese and lemon zest, briefly pulse, then blend in the butter.
- Roll out between sheets of cling wrap to 3mm thick and freeze until firm. Cut the "blanket" to fit the salmon paves.
- Smear a little honey and sea salt on the surface of the fish, place the blanket on top and put the portions on to buttered paper.
- Bake in a preheated 195C oven for four minutes and allow to rest for three minutes. Serve with wilted spinach, puy lentils, tea-soaked sultanas and a drizzle of virgin olive oil.