Feijoa mousse with nougat
- In a small pot, combine sugar and water and place over low heat, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the gelatine over the top. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, puree feijoas, then add the gelatine mixture and ricotta and process briefly or stir to blend.
- Pour the mixture into individual glasses and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- Crumble the nougat in a food processor (or chop into small pieces), sprinkle over the mousse and serve.