Fire cracker salmon
- In a Pyrex dish, cut the tail-end pieces and lay fillet and tail pieces down.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, pour over the salmon, cover and marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Oil a heated barbecue grill plate, drain the fillets from the marinade and lie flesh-side down. Cook the fillets until medium, then allow to rest on the side in the warmth of the barbecue.
- Meanwhile, cook the tail fillets for three minutes.
- With a fork, pull the fish from the skin and coat with some of the marinade into a salad or with instant couscous cooked in spinach stock.