Dreamy ricotta gnocchi
- Preheat the oven to 185C and line a baking tray.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, olive oil and garlic. Line another oven tray and scatter the mixture over it, then bake until golden, stirring occasionally. This "pangrattato" process takes 10-12 minutes.
- Place the ricotta in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add the almonds, flour, cinnamon, Parmesan and eggs, mix until just combined.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Rub the palm of one hand with olive oil. Place a little of the ricotta mixture in the palm of your hand, then, using a tablespoon, scoop it from your hand and place into the water.
- Once the gnocchi rise to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon and place on to the tray to cool.
- To serve, drizzle cream over the gnocchi and reheat in the oven. On warmed plates, spoon the gnocchi, seared chicken livers, diced tomato, snipped herbs and a dusting of the pangrattato.