Crispy dill and garlic prawns
- Place the prawns, garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Dust the prawns in rice flour.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Deep-fry the prawns, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Deep-fry the parsley leaves, in batches, for 30 seconds or until crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange the prawns on a plate and top with the parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: The moisture in the parsley leaves may cause some spitting, so be careful when frying.