Roast sage pork with summer salad
|1½ kgs||Pork scotch fillet roast|
|2 Tbsp||Honey mustard|
|3 Tbsp||Fresh sage|
|¼ cup||Apple juice|
|½ tsp||Iodised salt|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
To prepare Roast sage pork:
- Place the pork in a greased baking dish. Mix mustard, sage, apple juice concentrate, salt and pepper together and spread over the top of the roast.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 1½ hours. Rest, covered, for 15 minutes. Serve sliced with summer salad.
To prepare Summer salad:
- Wash lettuce leaves and pat dry. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces. Wash fennel bulb and slice finely.
- Peel carrot and cut into matchstick pieces. Peel orange, remove skin and pith and cut roughly. Mix lettuce, fennel, carrot and orange together with dressing.
To prepare Dresssing:
- Mix oil, apple juice, mustard, salt and pepper together.