Pork, prune and blue cheese skewers on potato apple rosti
370g lean pork steaks 20 pitted prunes 100g mild creamy blue cheese Red pepper relish Cut pork into thin 10cm-long strips. Make a slit in the side of the prunes and fill with blue cheese. Thread one prune
Pork, prune and blue cheese skewers
|370 g||Pork steaks / fillets, lean|
|100 g||Blue cheese, mild creamy|
|1||Relish, red pepper|
Potato apple rosti
To prepare Pork, prune and blue cheese skewer:
- Cut pork into thin 10cm-long strips. Make a slit in the side of the prunes and fill with blue cheese. Thread one prune on to a skewer and then concertina two pork strips and finish with a second prune.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining skewers. Grill, turning often, until pork is cooked through. Serve skewers on a potato apple rosti with red pepper relish.
To prepare Potato Apple Rost:
- Peel onion and chop finely. Cut potato into small cubes. Peel apple and cut in half. Remove core and cut into small cubes.
- Mix onion, potato and apple together with flour and salt. oelt butter and gently stir in. Heat a frying pan.
- Add oil and cook half cupfuls of rosti mixture, turning once to brown both sides.