Herb rolled fish steaks with baked tomato and onion
( SERVES 3 )
Herb Rolled Fish Steaks
|¼ cup||Fresh parsley|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh oregano|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh thyme|
|2 tsp||Fresh rosemary|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
Baked Tomato and Onions
- Place fish steaks (tuna, kingfish or monkfish) on a piece of waxed paper.
- Crush garlic, peel and chop very finely. Place garlic in a bowl with the fresh herbs and oil.
- Mix together and pat over the surface of the fish steaks.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt. Place on a baking paper-lined oven tray.
- Bake at 200 degC for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with baked tomato and onion.
- For the baked Tomato and onion, peel onions and slice finely.
- Wash tomatoes and slice finely. Layer onion and tomatoes in a heatproof dish.
- Place butter over tomato mixture. Bake at 180 degC for 30 minutes.