Chicken Thai curry balls in noodle broth
( SERVES 4 )
Note: Inspired by Spaghetti and meatballs.
- Chop chicken up roughly and place in the bowl of a food processor with chilli paste, coriander, green curry paste, ginger, egg, breadcrumbs and salt.
- Process to combine well. Measure tablespoon lots of mixture and roll into balls. Place stock and soy sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn down heat to a simmer.
- Cook chicken balls in hot broth, removing with a slotted spoon to an ovenproof dish when cooked. Keep balls warm until ready to use.
- Add noodles to broth and cook two to three minutes. Serve noodles and chicken balls in bowls.
- Pour over broth and garnish with sweet chilli sauce or chilli jam and chopped chives.