Onion marmalade pizza
( SERVES 4 )
1 teaspoon sugar ¾ cup tepid water 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup flour suitable for bread-making ¼ teaspoon iodised salt 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dissolve sugar in tepid water. Sprinkle yeast over the water and leave for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Mix flours and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add olive oil and yeast mixture. Mix well.
- Knead with extra flour on a board until smooth and elastic. Roll dough out to a 31x16cm oblong.
- Place on a hot pizza stone or oven tray. Spread dough with onion marmalade.
- Sprinkle over rosemary leaves and pepper.
- Bake at 220 degC for 10 to 15 minutes or until base is cooked through.