Chocolate rumble mousse cake
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process to a coarse crumb. Place crumbs over the base of a baking paper-lined 20cm springform tin.
- Place milk in a bowl. Scatter over mousse mixture and beat according to packet directions. Pour over crumbs.
- Refrigerate for one hour. Drain cherries, reserving juice. Heat juice from cherries in a saucepan.
- Mix custard powder and water together. Whisk into cherry juice until juice thickens. Stir in cherries.
- Cut cake into slices using a hot knife. Serve with cherry sauce.