Squid and prawn paella
( SERVES 4 )
- Peel onion and chop finely. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Wash red pepper. Cut in half, remove seeds and chop flesh finely.
- Heat oil in a large, high-sided frying pan or saucepan. Add onion, garlic, pepper and paprika. Cook until onion softens, stirring often.
- Stir in rice and hot stock. Bring to the boil. Turn heat down and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add prawns, squid rings and peas. Stir into rice mixture.
- Cover and cook for five minutes. Scatter over chopped olives and parsley.