Tuna fish cakes with coconut rice and bok choy
- Drain tuna and place in a bowl with red curry paste, coriander, breadcrumbs, chopped lemon grass, egg, fish sauce and ¼ cup of the coconut cream.
- Mix to combine. Break off tablespoons of mixture and form into balls. Flatten balls slightly.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and cook tuna cakes in batches, turning to brown on both sides.
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Drain rice and return to saucepan with remaining coconut cream. Cover saucepan and heat through for five minutes. Remove lid and stand.
- Wash bok choy. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add bok choy and cook for two minutes. Drain. Serve fish cakes with rice and bok choy.