Divine stuffed chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 180 degC regular bake.
- Place chicken thigh on a flat surface and smear with curry paste, chutney or pesto.
- Lay two basil leaves in the centre of the chicken. Top with sun-dried tomatoes and place goats' cheese in slices or crumble over the tomatoes.
- Roll up and then wrap 1 rasher of streaky bacon around each parcel and place snuggly in a baking dish. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Drizzle the wine over and bake for 40 minutes. Let rest for a few minutes, then slice and place on a plate with a drizzle of the cooking juices over the meat.
Tip: This recipe uses six boneless and skinless chicken thighs - or you could use two large skinless, boneless breasts cut in half. Cooking times will vary according to the thickness of the chicken. You know your chicken is ready when a skewer inserted into the breast produces juices that run clear.