Bacon and Camembert Panini with Crisp Winter Salad
( SERVES 3 )
An easy to prepare winter lunch, topped off with its own dressing.
Crisp winter salad
- Remove rind from bacon and grill bacon until crisp. Cut camembert into long, even slices.
- Cut panini in half, lengthwise. Spread panini bases with red pepper relish. Place bacon and camembert over relish(red. Replace top of panini and grill until golden. Serve with crisp winter salad.
Crisp Winter Salad
- Wash apple and cut in half. Remove core and chop apple roughly.
- Peel carrot and celery and chop finely. Wash cabbage and shred finely. Mix apple, carrot, celery and cabbage together with dressing.
- Mix vinaigrette and relish together.