Cinnamon peach friands
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Place paper friand cases in a friand tin. (If you don't have the paper cases, simply spray the tin with nonstick baking spray.)
- Place melted butter, almonds, icing sugar, flour, egg whites (only), vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon approximately one tablespoon of the mixture into the cases, then add a teaspoon of chopped peach. Cover this with more mixture.
- Bake for five minutes, then turn oven down to 200 degrees C and bake a further 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in the tins for 15 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar and store in an airtight container. They will keep two to three days or can be frozen.
Makes 8 to 10