Chicken and vegetable fried rice
- Lightly beat eggs together. Peel onion and chop finely. Heat butter in a large frying pan or wok. Cook onion, stirring often, until soft.
- Pour in eggs and cook for two to three minutes. Turn omelette out on to a board and chop roughly.
- Remove skin from smoked chicken and slice chicken finely. Heat oil in a wok for frying pan. Toss rice in oil with chilli and ginger.
- Add stir fried vegetables and toss until vegetables are hot. Stir through chicken until hot.
- Fold in omelette pieces. Place fried rice in four serving bowls.
- Wash spring onions and chop finely. Sprinkle over fried rice and serve with soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.