Little jaffa cakes
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|¾ cup||Orange juice|
- Cut butter into small pieces and soften. Add sugar and beat with a hand beater, wooden spoon or cake mixer until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat to combine. Sift over flour and baking powder. Add orange juice and combine.
- Stir in crushed Jaffas but do not overmix.
- Line a 12 cup-capacity muffin tin with paper cases. Pour mixutre into cases. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until cooked. Cool in tin for 10 minutes.
- Remove and ice with orange icing and place extra Jaffas on top of each cake.
- To make the icing: Mix orange juice and icing sugar together to make a spreadable icing.