Very quick lasagne
( SERVES 6 )
The topping of this lasagne is high in fat. For a lower-fat option, choose lite sour cream and a low-fat cheese such as Edam.
- Cut three pieces from lasagne to fit a 30 x 20cm ovenproof dish. Grease base of dish.
- Place mince in a frying pan and cook, turning often, until brown. Peel onion and chop finely. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Add onion and garlic to mince and cook for five minutes. Add pasta sauce and combine.
- Place one sheet of lasagne over base of dish. Divide mince mixture into three equal portions. Place one portion of mince over pasta. Continue layering dish with pasta sheets and mince, finishing with mince.
- Beat sour cream and tasty cheese together. Spread over mince mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 200 degCC for 40 minutes or until golden and bubbling.