Couscous with orange and dried cranberry Salad
1 cup couscous 1 tablespoon oil 2 cups boiling water 1 teaspoon iodised salt 3 spring onions 1 orange ½ cup dried cranberries 2 tablespoons grated orange rind Place couscous in a bowl. Mix in oil,
- Place couscous in a bowl. Mix in oil, boiling water and salt. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash spring onions and slice finely. Peel orange and cut into segments.
- Chop segments in half. Fork up couscous to separate grains.
- Mix through spring onions, oranges, dried cranberries, orange rind and dressing.
- Dressing: Mix orange juice, mustard, salt and oil together.