Sweet chilli, pineapple and cheese pinwheels
- Sift flour, baking powder, paprika and salt into a large bowl. Grate cold butter and stir into flour mixture.
- Add milk and stir with a knife to form a dough. Turn dough out on to a floured board and knead gently.
- Press out to a 29 x 20cm oblong shape. Spread with sweet chilli sauce. Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Squeeze out any excess moisture. Scatter pineapple and cheese over dough.
- Roll up from the long side and cut into 3cm scones. Place on a cold, greased baking tray. Lightly beat egg and brush over tops of scones.
- Bake at 225 degC for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked.