Roast potatoes with rocket, salmon and dill and mustard Dressing
- Wash potatoes and remove any blemishes. Dry. Crush garlic and peel.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish with garlic, salt and oil. Toss to coat potatoes in oil mixture.
- Bake at 200 degC for 30 to 40 minutes, tossing often.
- Serve potatoes with rocket, salmon slices and drizzle over dill and mustard dressing.
- Dill and oustard Dressing 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill 1 teaspoon iodised salt 1 tablespoon sugar 2 tablespoons wine vinegar ¼ cup olive oil Mix Dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, dill, salt, sugar, wine vinegar and oil together until combined.