Asparagus and Prosciutto Tart
The chargrilled capsicum hummus and sundried tomato pesto in this receipe are available from the supermarket, making these tarts simple to put together.
- Place pastry sheet on a greased oven tray and prick with a fork. Cook at 200 degrees C for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Break woody ends off asparagus. Trim ends to neaten. Cook in boiling salted water for five minutes or until just tender. Drain well.
- Toss asparagus in avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix hummus and pesto(chargrilled capsicum) together and spread over pastry sheet. Arrange asparagus spears over pastry.
- Grill prosciutto and crumble over asparagus.
Note: Chargrilled capsicum hummus is available from the chiller in the supermarket.