Dessert pear and ginger chocolate slice
|2 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 cup||Dried pear|
- Melt butter, add brown sugar, mix in cocoa and vanilla essence, cool.
- Stir in egg, sift over flour and baking powder.
- Stir in ginger and pears.
- Pour into a 28 x 18cm slice tin. Bake at 180 degC for 30 minutes. Cool in tin. Ice with chocolate icing.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Stir in icing sugar and enough water to make a firm icing.