- Thaw peas. Rinse quinoa in a sieve under cold running water. Heat stock in a saucepan until boiling. Add quinoa and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Wash peppers, cut in half and remove seeds. Peel onion and chop finely.
- Heat oil in a frypan. Cook onion, cumin and paprika for three minutes. Chop nuts roughly. Mix quinoa with onion, nuts and peas.
- Fill pepper halves with quinoa mixture. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels. Drizzle over avocado oil. Place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 180degC for 20 to 30 minutes