Thai-style chicken salad with mango curry dressing
|2 slices||Dried mangos|
|120 g||Salad greens|
|1 cup||Fresh mint|
|1 cup||Basil leaves|
|½ cup||Cashew nuts|
- Cut mango into thin slices. Remove chicken (chilli and lime flavoured) from bones and cut into 4cm pieces.
- Place with salad greens on a serving platter. Chop cucumber up roughly.
- Scatter over chicken with mint and basil leaves, cashew nuts and mango slices. Drizzle with mango dressing.
- To make the dressing: Place curry paste in a bowl.
- Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Mix into curry paste with ginger, lime juice, mango nectar and sugar.