Orange cranberry Duck
Duck breasts are available from most supermarkets.
- Fold duck breasts into neat parcels. Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake at 170 degC for 10 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Turn breasts over and bake a further 10 minutes. Drain off any fat.
- Turn oven to grill and cook breasts, skin side up, until crisp and golden.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to rest.
- Peel oranges and onions and cut into quarters.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 200 degC for 15 minutes. Turn oven to grill and grill until golden.
- Heat orange juice and cranberry sauce together.
- Toss oranges, onions and spinach together.
- Stir through cranberry sauce mixture. Serve with sliced duck.