Brown Sugar and Whiskey Smoked Salmon
- Place smoker box with wood chips on the hot plate in the centre of the barbecue away from direct heat.
- Remove pin bones from salmon with tweezers.
- Sprinkle over sugar. When wood chips start to smoke, lower heat and place salmon, skin side down, on greased smoker rack.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove salmon to a serving platter.
- Drizzle over whisky (or bourbon) and serve warm with brown bread and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Serves 10 as finger food