Strawberry and orange cheesecake
( SERVES 6 )
- To prepare base, melt butter, finely crush biscuits and combine with 2 teaspoons orange zest and melted butter. Line the base and sides of a 20cm springform tin with baking paper. Press biscuit mixture over the base of the tin.
- To prepare filling, sprinkle gelatine over cold water, in a heatproof bowl, and leave to swell for five minutes.
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in a food processor. Process until soft and well-combined. Add sugar and orange juice and process until combined.
- Hull strawberries. Wash first measure of strawberries (one punnet). Add to processor and combine.
- Microwave gelatine on high for 30 seconds or until gelatine is liquid. Alternatively, dissolve over a small saucepan of simmering water. Add gelatine to processor and process to combine. Pour filling over prepared base and chill until set.
- Wash cup of whole strawberries and cut into slices. Place slices over cheesecake and serve.