Fish and olive parcels
- Place five sheets of filo pastry on a board. Spread each sheet with olive pesto, layering as you go. Cut the filo pile in half crossways.
- Spread a tablespoon of onion marmalade in the middle of each filo stack.
- Place a fish fillet on top. Wrap pastry tightly around fish and place seam-side down on a greased oven tray.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Brush each stack with oil. Sprinkle over almonds.
- Bake at 200 degC for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked.