Delicious creamy custards topped with seasonal berries - a perfect summery dessert.
- Divide blueberries evenly among the bases of four, one-cup-capacity ramekins.
- Place cream, milk, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Beat until combined. Sieve mixture into a jug.
- Pour custard over blueberries. Place ramekins in an oven dish with warm water to come three-quarters of the way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes or until custards are just set. Allow to cool.
- Just before serving, sprinkle tops of custards with dark cane sugar.
- Grill until sugar melts and bubbles. Stand for two minutes before serving.