Oatmeal raisin cookies
Tucked away in a light industrial area in Auckland's Birkenhead is a small artisan shop that produces the most delicious aromas. The Casual Foodie is the source of these enticing smells and many people
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan bake.
- Process the eggs and sugars in the food processor until creamy. Gradually add butter until pale.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Add butter mix into the dry mix.
- Form into balls the size of a big walnut and press down with a fork to 3mm high.
- Fan bake 160C for 20 to 25 minutes, changing trays halfway through.