Fish tacos with avocado mayonnaise
- Place tacos on a board. Wash lettuce leaves and pat dry.
- Roll up and shred finely. Drain butter beans and wash.
- Drain salmon and remove skin and bones.
- Fill taco shells with lettuce, beans and salmon. Spoon over avocado mayonnaise.
- Chop tomatoes finely and sprinkle on top.
- Place mayonnaise and crushed chilli in a bowl with dill.
- Peel avocado, remove stone and chop flesh finely.
- Add to mayonnaise with lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine.