Summer vegetable curry
Use a prepared curry paste for this instead of the spices if preferred.
- Peel onions and chop roughly. Crush garlic and peel. Chop chilli roughly.
- Place onion, garlic, chilli, freshly grated ginger, cumin seeds, garam masala, ground coriander and ground turmeric in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add oil and process to a paste.
- Cook paste in a large frying pan, stirring over a medium heat, for one minute. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add.
- Wash potatoes and cut into cubes. Add with stock to pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Wash beans and cut into 4cm pieces. Slice courgettes. Add beans and courgettes. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in coconut cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.