Blueberry Lemon Dessert Slice
The combination of blueberry and lemon gives this dessert a real burst of flavour. Delicious with yoghurt or cream on the side.
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|½ cup||Icing sugar|
|340 g||Lemon curd|
- Chop butter roughly. Place butter, flour, cornflour, baking powder and icing sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process to a crumb.
- Add egg yolk and cold water and process until mixture combines. Remove and press into an 18 x 27cm brownie tin lined with baking paper.
- Spread with lemon curd and scatter over blueberries. Scatter over crumble topping.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- Mix rolled oats, 1 tsp of lemon rind and brown sugar together. Melt butter and toss through crumbs.