Chorizo and lemon risotto
- Peel onion and chop finely. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely.
- Cut chilli in half, remove seeds and chop chilli finely. Heat butter in a large frying pan.
- Add onion, garlic, chilli and paprika. Stir often until onion softens.
- Add rice and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until rice turns white. Add one cup of stock and cook risotto, uncovered, stirring often.
- Gradually add remaining stock until all the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove skin from lemon and chop rind finely. Discard flesh. Slice sausages finely.
- Stir lemon rind and sausages through rice. Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Serve risotto sprinkled with chopped parsley.