Chocolate walnut biscuits
- Soften butter and place in a bowl with sugar and condensed milk.
- Break up chocolate and melt in the microwave or in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Do not allow the bowl to touch the water.
- Add melted chocolate to butter mixture. Mix until well-combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda over butter mixture. Add vanilla essence and walnut pieces and combine.
- Break off tablespoons of mixture. Roll into balls and place on a baking paper-lined oven tray. Press tops of biscuits with the back of a fork.
- Bake at 180 degC for 20 minutes or until cooked. Cool biscuits on a wire cake rack.
- When cold, drizzle chocolate over one side of each biscuit. Leave to set.
- To drizzle - Melt chocolate. Place in a small, plastic resealable bag. Snip one corner off the bag and use it as a piping bag to drizzle chocolate over biscuits.