Apple cinnamon fritters
Try sweet fritters for dessert. They're simple to make and simply delicious covered in cinnamon cream.
|1 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 cup||Standard flour|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
- Wash apples and grate into a bowl. Mix in lemon juice and sugar.
- Beat eggs and add to mixture. Sift over flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Grease a barbecue hot plate.
- Cook ¼ cupfuls of batter, turning once to brown other side. Serve with cinnamon cream.
- To make the cinnamon cream, whip cream with icing sugar and cinnamon.