Mushroom meatballs with peppered rice
|500 g||Beef mince, lean|
|370 g||Mushroom soup|
|5||Brown mushrooms, small|
|2 Tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|3 Tbsp||Onion marmalade|
To prepare Mushroom meatballs:
- Place mince in a bowl with mushroom soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Wipe mushrooms clean and chop finely.
- Mix mushrooms with onion marmalade. Break off 1 tablespoon of mince mixture and shape a hollow in the middle.
- Place 1 teaspoon of mushroom mixture in this hollow. Enclose mince around mushroom mixture.
- Thread meatballs on to small skewers. Barbecue, turning often until golden. Serve with peppered rice.
To prepare Peppered rice:
- Grill peppers on a barbecue until skin blisters on the outside. Cool and remove blistered skin.
- Cut in half, remove seeds and slice peppers very finely. Cook wild rice according to packet directions. Drain and toss through peppers.