Coffee walnut fudge slice
( SERVES 16 )
This slice is perfect in the fridge and ideal for picnics and outdoor excursions.
|200 g||Sweetened condensed milk|
|1 Tbsp||Coffee essence|
|250 g||Vanilla wine biscuits|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
- Put the first three ingredients in a microwave-proof bowl, then melt together in the microwave - about 90 seconds on 30% power.
- Add the biscuits, desiccated coconut and chopped walnuts and press into a paper-lined slice tray. We used a 18cm x 28cm tray. Place in fridge.
- For the icing, mix the butter, icing sugar and coffee mix and spread over the base.
- Sprinkle with second measure of chopped walnuts.
- Cover. Leave in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Keeps in the fridge for weeks.