Prawn, pumpkin and potato chowder
( SERVES 4 )
- Peel onion and chop finely. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Wash celery and slice finely.
- Peel potato and cut into cubes. Peel pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan. Add onion, garlic, celery, potato and pumpkin.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often. Add flour and stir for a further 1 minute. Add stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add peeled and cooked prawns, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- Swirl through cream. Serve with chopped chervil or parsley.