Sweet and sour pork cutlets with pineapple salsa
- Place pork cutlets (chops) in a ceramic dish. Pour over soy sauce and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- To make salsa, combine diced pineapple, chopped fresh coriander, chilli (seeds removed, flesh finely chopped) and white wine vinegar in a bowl with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Heat a chargrill pan or nonstick frying pan on high. Drain pork from marinade and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, serve topped with pineapple salsa.
- Serve with steamed fragrant rice to accompany this dish, if desired