Lime and yoghurt foam
- Place boiling water in a cup, sprinkle over gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- Place yoghurt and zest and juice from one lime in a bowl and stir to combine, then whisk in gelatine mixture.
- In a clean bowl, whisk egg whites only with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gradually whisk in sugar then whisk until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold egg white mixture into yoghurt mixture until combined.
- Spoon into four serving glasses or bowls, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for four hours to set.
- Decorate with a little lime zest just before serving.
Tip: These desserts will hold well for three to four days if covered and stored in the fridge.