Pork medallions with pineapple and ginger
- Season pork (cut into medallions) with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan, add a film of oil and brown pork medallions in batches for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove pork to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add strips of red pepper and stir-fry until tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add sliced pineapple and juice, wine, ginger, chilli and cinnamon.
- Gently simmer, stirring often, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Return pork medallions to the pan, turning to coat each piece with the sauce.
- Serve pork, spoon sauce on top and sprinkle with coriander.