Apricot Cheesecake Slice
If you're a fan of cheesecake, you'll love this apricot slice version.
- Place biscuit crumbs, sugar and butter (melted) in a bowl and stir to com-bine. Spread evenly into the prepared tin and press down well.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and juice of one lemon together until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine over measured boiling water in a small bowl or cup and stir until gelatine has completely dissolved. Set aside to cool a little, then stir gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in chopped apricots. Pour filling over prepared base and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight to set.
- Slice to serve. Store covered in the fridge.