1. Place biscuit crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter in a bowl and stir to combine. Spread evenly into the base of a 24cm deep-sided, loose-bottomed tart tin and press down well.
2. In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth, then beat in caramel.
3. Sprinkle gelatine over measured boiling water in a small bowl and stir until gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool a little, then beat into cream cheese mixture.
4. Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold into cream cheese mixture. Melt chocolate and second measure of cream together and stir until smooth. Add ¹/³ cup cream cheese mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
5. Pour cream cheese filling over prepared base, dot with chocolate mixture and create swirls by dragging the tip of a knife through the mixture. Refrigerate overnight to set. Slice to serve. Store covered in the fridge.