( SERVES 6 )
- Heat oven to 180 degC. Peel the potatoes and thinly slice.
- Pour half the oil into a casserole dish. Place half the potatoes on top, then the sliced onions and finely sliced green pepper with seeds removed.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper between the layers. Cover with remaining potatoes and drizzle with remaining oil.
- In a bowl, combine chopped garlic, cumin, paprika, wine and stock. Pour this mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Dust with parsley.