Individual lamb and sun-dried tomato meatloaves
- Heat oven to 200 degC.
- Place mince, garlic, sliced spring onion, sun-dried tomatoes, finely grated zest of half an orange and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Mix well, using your hands to squeeze and pound the mixture to amalgamate. Season according to taste.
- Divide mixture in half and shape each half to fit a mini loaf tin. Wrap each loaf in a piece of bacon, or prosciutto, and place in a loaf tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with chutney and vegetables of choice on the side.
Tip: These meatloaves are quite small so will serve one depending on your appetite. Leftover meatloaves will keep well in the fridge or can be frozen to be used at a later date.
Tip: Leftover meatloaf is excellent served in a sandwich the next day.