Tuna curry bake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC.
- Cook rice for 15 minutes in plenty of boiling salt water, then drain.
- Add butter, egg, chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Press rice into a greased 17 x 8 cm dish.
- Spread drained flaked tuna over the rice.
- In a bowl, melt extra butter, then add flour and curry powder. microwave for 2 minutes (stir after 1 minute, so it doesn't burn) then gradually whisk in milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley and egg.
- Pour over tuna and top with grated cheese and sliced tomato. Season with a good grinding of black pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes at 180 degC.