Chocolate melting moments
( SERVES 8 )
- Heat oven to 180 degC. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat butter and icing sugar with an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- Beat in sifted dry ingredients to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 16 even-sized balls and place on prepared oven tray.
- Press each ball down with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich biscuits together with chocolate-hazelnut spread and serve, or store in an airtight container.